DIY Remzibi OSD Open Source GPS for FPV System – 2013 NEW Version
This is a 2013 latest version, optimized the output lines, all replaced by silica gel line, integrated step-down circuit to the mainboard, optimized the plug, so that it is more easy to use.
The 2013 version not included external BEC step-down circuit, has been integrated into the main board.
ArduPilot’s best friend! Remzibi OSD is an incredible, very versatile OSD! Not to mention that the configuration software is by far the best one.
Includes MTK3329 10HZ GPS module and USB cable for programming.
Remzibi’s OSD Functionality:
– PC connection for configuration/calibration purposes using dedicated PC program
– No need for a free channel on your receiver for Remzibi’s OSD to function
– GPS detection and configuration automaticaly
– Home autosave function configurable based on number of satelites – button “save home” works independently
– Metric(km/h) or feet(MPH) units – configurable
– Zero altitude to airfield level – configurable
– Fully configurable screen layout (no more cropped off data around the screen border like some other OSD’s)
– Graphical symbols and fonts configurable (Font editor for creating your own symbols and characters)
– Voltages calibration function and all ADC inputs including alarms
– Frequency calibration for Hz or RPM (gain definable)
– PC configuration software includes GPS emulator for testing and setup purposes.
– Language Editor – Currently available in English, Polish and French. Simple to use langauge editor can be used to translate to any other language.
Remzibi’s OSD Button function:
– Save home position (short click)
– Video mode change (NTSC or PAL) press and hold button for about 1 second
– Programming mode (pressed when conecting to power) for PC communication
Information currently available on the Remzibi’s OSD (additional hardware may be required):
– Latitude (format DDMM.MMMM or DD.DDDDDD can be choosen)
– Longitude (format DDMM.MMMM or DD.DDDDDD can be choosen)
– Speed (k/m or miles/h can be choosen)
– Altitude (meters or feet)
– Direction home arrow (animated arrow or user definable)
– Distance home (meters or feet)
– Satelite quantity (GPS signal quality)
– Heading (0Âº to 359Âº)
– Video battery voltage (individually scaled and calibrated)
– Main (Engine) battery voltage (individually scaled and calibrated)
– Virtual ADC which keeps a running total for use with battery MAH consumption
– Flight timer
– Variometer (meters/s or feet/s)
– UTC Time – UTC Date – Alarms for distance, ADC, atitude, battery voltages (individually scaled and calibrated)
– 32 static displayed independent graphical-character symbols, configurable
– Summary screen – after detection 0 speed for configurable X seconds, shows max values for altitude, distance, speed (function can be disabled)
– 6 ADC channels to use with any additional sensors, each can be individually calibrated and have an alarm set, cooperates with any additional sensors (optionaly scaled by opamp or resistor dividers) with analog output (RSSI, air pressure, current sensor, temperature or anything else with an analog output) – display format as 123 or 123.4 can be chosen
– Frequency meter (RCl input resistor need 220-515ohm or T0 in new board) – can be scaled for any units by gain as Hz or RPM, cooperate with magnetic(halotron) or optical sensor – or can be used as frames counter when connected to RX output directly
All displayed information can be placed anywhere on the screen, can be visible or invisible. Each object can have a definable leading character(picture) and ending character(picture).
All configuration is done by the PC configuration program written by HappyKillmore.
– Support Pal NTSC System(requires software setting)
– Power supply:2-3S Li battery,OSD Voltage:5V
– Video :0-15V
– Universal ADC Measurement range
– Distance unit:M(default)/inch
– Video signal: Standard PAL and NTSC (defualt PAL)
– GPS referesh speed:5Hz
– GPS voltage:5V
– 1 x OSD Main unit
– 1 x power conversion module
– 1 x 5HZ GPS
– 1 x Wiring Set
– 1 x firmware